Relationship Disaster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I need help
spell-caster brought back my husband EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:02 am by sheghy

» I need advice to make true decision
spell-caster brought back my husband EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:21 am by sheghy

» my girlfriend is convinced i am cheating on her
spell-caster brought back my husband EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:33 am by hasan_warraich

» Need some advice
spell-caster brought back my husband EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:24 am by smiling71

» Healing after a Breakup
spell-caster brought back my husband EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:38 pm by codependency

» definition of intimacy?
spell-caster brought back my husband EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:06 am by codependency

» After Divorce, Moving On.
spell-caster brought back my husband EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:44 pm by codependency

» Signs of Cheating.!
spell-caster brought back my husband EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:30 pm by Sgeethi012

» do you have any relationship problem???
spell-caster brought back my husband EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:46 pm by suzzane

spell-caster brought back my husband

2 posters

Go down

spell-caster brought back my husband Empty spell-caster brought back my husband

Post  sandradd Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:39 pm

Hi everybody.
I recently saw a testimony about a spell caster of some sort in a blog I visit for relationship and dating counseling problems because i had been having problems with my husband and we had been married for 10yrs and had three kids.Our mariage wasn't getting better and everything got extremely worse,he started hitting on me and the kids and was and was always drunk.We went for therapy but it would only get better for a few days and back again to the same routine,it got to a point that i had to move out and was about settling for a divorce and I just thought I should try it*maybe out of desperation of some sort*..and I contacted them..At first everything felt dreamy and unbelievable,their consultations and solution was a little bit easy and strange and I was scared a little cos I heard read and heard lots of stories of fake spell casters,scams and never really believed in magic..I played along with a little hope and and faith and I was sent some few stuffs after everything and it worked like a miracle,everything went to a while new direction,it was and is amazing....I did a little and I got everything I wanted and wished for*my husband,my family and my life back*their address is; odonshiraad(at)gmail(dot)com

sandradd
Newb

Back to top Go down

spell-caster brought back my husband Empty Re: spell-caster brought back my husband

Post  Admin Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:12 pm

It's great that you had success with the spell casting thing but I honestly don't believe that kind of stuff. Some people do and some don't. When trying to fix your relationship, it is best for the couple to find a way to make things work without spells or any of that magic type stuff. If things were really bad, counseling would be something like a last resort before breakup. Spells just don't seem like they would help. Now ask yourself what would happen if the spell wore off. Things would go back to the way they were. In any case, interesting story.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://relationshipdisaster.com

Back to top Go down