Relationship Disaster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I need help
please help me! EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:02 am by sheghy

» I need advice to make true decision
please help me! EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:21 am by sheghy

» my girlfriend is convinced i am cheating on her
please help me! EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:33 am by hasan_warraich

» Need some advice
please help me! EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:24 am by smiling71

» Healing after a Breakup
please help me! EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:38 pm by codependency

» definition of intimacy?
please help me! EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:06 am by codependency

» After Divorce, Moving On.
please help me! EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:44 pm by codependency

» Signs of Cheating.!
please help me! EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:30 pm by Sgeethi012

» do you have any relationship problem???
please help me! EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:46 pm by suzzane

please help me!

Go down

please help me! Empty please help me!

Post  kimberley_b Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:24 am

hello
my boyfriend of six months broke up with me over the phone on thursday night. he had been drinking, and i hadnt seen him for over a week as he was on schoolies with his friends and drinking and partying every night. it started when he publicly humiliated me with a comment on one of my facebook statuses (he was drunk) and he kept calling and calling and i was at a sleepover with everyone who isnt at schoolies and then he kept leaving voice messages about how sorry he was after i had talked to him about it and then he just kept calling and he got onto the subject of our relationship and he was saying how much he liked me and all these nice things and that i deserved better and that he doesnt know if he loves me and that he felt that our relationship wasnt changing and he was crying the whole time and saying that i should hate him to make it easier for him to break up with me. and i dont understand. i was perfectly happy before he went away, and i dont understand why.

we were texting today, which is one day later. he got back home today. and i told him that i didnt want to not be with him. but he maintains that his feelings have changed even though he feels so bad about it. i feel so rejected and hollow inside. please help me. i need advice on how to get him back. i love him so much. Sad

kimberley_b
Newb

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum