Relationship Disaster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I need help
I need advice to make true decision EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:02 am by sheghy

» I need advice to make true decision
I need advice to make true decision EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:21 am by sheghy

» my girlfriend is convinced i am cheating on her
I need advice to make true decision EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:33 am by hasan_warraich

» Need some advice
I need advice to make true decision EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:24 am by smiling71

» Healing after a Breakup
I need advice to make true decision EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:38 pm by codependency

» definition of intimacy?
I need advice to make true decision EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:06 am by codependency

» After Divorce, Moving On.
I need advice to make true decision EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:44 pm by codependency

» Signs of Cheating.!
I need advice to make true decision EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:30 pm by Sgeethi012

» do you have any relationship problem???
I need advice to make true decision EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:46 pm by suzzane

I need advice to make true decision

Go down

I need advice to make true decision Empty I need advice to make true decision

Post  sheghy Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:21 am

Dear Madam / Sir,
I am 29 years old girl and im in relationship with a married man i know how much it is bad but after 2 years avoid of facing him know we are deeply in Love ... he is not happy with his marriage at all but because they have new born baby, he cannot make decision,I am very nervous this days and feel very bad because im with a married man and ask him many times to break up but he gets mad and just begging me please don't do it and give me more time to make right decision....
her wife is always in her mother home .... and they really have problem before me .... I am feeling guilty ... i promise i never dont act to distrub his life.....
everything really hurt me ... i cannot broke up with him because i love him more than i can talk about and he loves me more .... also i cannot accept this situation .... i think i really deserve to have my love in normal situation ...
please helop me what i have to do!!! stay with him or leave this relationship

It would be very appreciated if reply me as soon as possible.

Sincerely yours

sheghy
Newb

Back to top Go down