Relationship Disaster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I need help
do you have any relationship problem??? EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:02 am by sheghy

» I need advice to make true decision
do you have any relationship problem??? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:21 am by sheghy

» my girlfriend is convinced i am cheating on her
do you have any relationship problem??? EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:33 am by hasan_warraich

» Need some advice
do you have any relationship problem??? EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:24 am by smiling71

» Healing after a Breakup
do you have any relationship problem??? EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:38 pm by codependency

» definition of intimacy?
do you have any relationship problem??? EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:06 am by codependency

» After Divorce, Moving On.
do you have any relationship problem??? EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:44 pm by codependency

» Signs of Cheating.!
do you have any relationship problem??? EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:30 pm by Sgeethi012

» do you have any relationship problem???
do you have any relationship problem??? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:46 pm by suzzane

do you have any relationship problem???

Go down

do you have any relationship problem??? Empty do you have any relationship problem???

Post  suzzane Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:46 pm

I recently saw a testimony about a spell caster of some sort in a blog I visit for relationship and marriage counseling problems and I just thought after ripped off the previous year of almost about $1280, I should try it maybe out of desperation of some sort...and I contacted them..At first everything felt dreamy and unbelievable,their consultations and solution was a little bit easy and strange and I was scared a little cos I heard read and heard lots of stories of fake spell casters and scammers ripping people off their money..I played along with a little hope and and faith and I was sent some few stuffs after everything and it worked like a miracle,everything went to a while new direction,it was and is amazing...I guess it was all good faith that made me read that particular post that faithful day..I hope they could help other people too like they did me...I did a little and I got everything I wanted and wished for my husband,my family and my life back. Am Posting this to the Forum in case if there is anyone who has similar problem and still looking for a way out, here is the man's contact akinboyeayode @ yahoo . com

suzzane
Newb

Back to top Go down