Relationship Disaster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I need help
I RESTORE MY MARRIGE BACK EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:02 am by sheghy

» I need advice to make true decision
I RESTORE MY MARRIGE BACK EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:21 am by sheghy

» my girlfriend is convinced i am cheating on her
I RESTORE MY MARRIGE BACK EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:33 am by hasan_warraich

» Need some advice
I RESTORE MY MARRIGE BACK EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:24 am by smiling71

» Healing after a Breakup
I RESTORE MY MARRIGE BACK EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:38 pm by codependency

» definition of intimacy?
I RESTORE MY MARRIGE BACK EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:06 am by codependency

» After Divorce, Moving On.
I RESTORE MY MARRIGE BACK EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:44 pm by codependency

» Signs of Cheating.!
I RESTORE MY MARRIGE BACK EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:30 pm by Sgeethi012

» do you have any relationship problem???
I RESTORE MY MARRIGE BACK EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:46 pm by suzzane

I RESTORE MY MARRIGE BACK

Go down

I RESTORE MY MARRIGE BACK Empty I RESTORE MY MARRIGE BACK

Post  Jenny007 Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:03 pm

My Name is Lizzy from New York..I never believed in Love Spells or Magics until I met this special spell caster once when i went to Africa to Execute some business..He is really powerful.The man i wanted to marry left me 2 weeks to our wedding ceremony and my life was upside down.he was with me for 3 years and i really love him so much..he left me for another woman with no reason..when i called him, he never picked up my calls and he don't want to see me around him..he also deleted me from his Facebook account...so,when i told the man what happened.he helped me to do some readings,and after the readings,he told me the secrets behind everything,he also told me he will help me to cast a spell that bring him back..At first i was skeptical but i just gave it a try...3 days later,he called me himself and came to me apologizing..I cant believe he can ever come back to me again but now i am happy he's back and we are married now with lovely kid and we live as a happy family..Am posting this to the forum to share my testimony to the people of the forum and also if anyone has the same similar problem. This man can also be of help in solving any kinds problems..you can contact this man on his private email, oleadeola AT yahoo DOT com ..I can't wait to read your testimony as well.....

Jenny007
Newb

Back to top Go down