Relationship Disaster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I need help
Breakup tips for a Broken Relationship EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:02 am by sheghy

» I need advice to make true decision
Breakup tips for a Broken Relationship EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:21 am by sheghy

» my girlfriend is convinced i am cheating on her
Breakup tips for a Broken Relationship EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:33 am by hasan_warraich

» Need some advice
Breakup tips for a Broken Relationship EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:24 am by smiling71

» Healing after a Breakup
Breakup tips for a Broken Relationship EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:38 pm by codependency

» definition of intimacy?
Breakup tips for a Broken Relationship EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:06 am by codependency

» After Divorce, Moving On.
Breakup tips for a Broken Relationship EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:44 pm by codependency

» Signs of Cheating.!
Breakup tips for a Broken Relationship EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:30 pm by Sgeethi012

» do you have any relationship problem???
Breakup tips for a Broken Relationship EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:46 pm by suzzane

Breakup tips for a Broken Relationship

Go down

Breakup tips for a Broken Relationship Empty Breakup tips for a Broken Relationship

Post  johnsonavilla Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:46 am

Breakup is inevitable that often go bad and stay that way.
So rather than riding on the way why not use these breakup tips for a broken relationship and move on.!

-Make her the first to know, never tell your friends you're going to break.
-Find a neutral zone, find a neutral locale where both of you would be comfortable to express your feelings.
-End it in person, Phone calls and e-mail are fine for small talk, but this is a big issue so end it in person.
-Keep it simple, Don't break up in stages and keep smiling.

Ending a relationship is never easy. But having the courage to follow through with your decision will make both you and her happier.

johnsonavilla
Official Member
Official Member

Back to top Go down